The blog is now used to to propose, organize, offer or share information about other projects, sport, activities, games or events (“OPSAGE”).
- Extra indoor football games at times other than those routinely scheduled, such as at 10 to 11 pm on weeknights, Friday nights, or Saturday or Sunday mornings.
- Ad hoc representative games against other teams, whether 5, 6, 7, 8 or 11-a-side.
- Women’s or mixed sessions.
- Other team sports such as Cage cricket, floorball or Ultimate.
- Picking up opponents for a racket game or other individual sport, such as tennis, squash or badminton.
- Other groups looking for additional players for their regular or ad hoc games.
- Other teams seeking players for their side.
- Arranging a match between two teams.
- Arranging to go watch local football, such as S. League matches, or other sports and events.
- Arranging other social activity, such as drinks.
The person proposing the OPSAGE should ordinarily take the lead in organizing it. The person proposing, organizing, offering or sharing information about any OPSAGE should include relevant details. The manner in which the OPSAGE is held shouldn’t be inconsistent with FIOFAFI’s core values.
It goes without saying that any OPSAGE proposed, organized, offered or shared through the blog should also be lawful under the laws of Singapore.
[Last revised on 1 October 2010]